Formitize are delighted to announce the release of the new “Taxi Cab” style Job Dispatch feature called Queue and new filtering of Jobs based on timing.
In addition to the current job dispatch capabilities (enabling jobs to be dispatched to specific individual Users or Groups), the new Queue feature will dispatch the job as an offer to your choice of either:
All Users, or All Users within selected User Group/s
Then on a “first come, first served” basis – the first user to accept the job, is assigned with it.
All Queue categorized jobs are visible in the Queue section of the Jobs module in the App. The Mobile User can view the jobs in the Queue menu and swipe from the right to accept the job. On acceptance, the successful user will receive a success message. The job will disappear for all other users to prevent double acceptance.
Queue Job Dispatch is an efficient way of maximizing productivity for environments where spare capacity exists, contractors are used, recruitment agencies are placing jobs or where jobs are being dispatched instantly as they come in.
How it Works:
- In the create New Job Page, in the “Assign to” section, select “Queue” from the dropdown.
- A Queued Job can be assigned to Individual Users or All Users within a specified User Group or to All Users.
- When you select the Jobs Icon in the App, all Jobs are categorized by Date. The categories are ALL JOBS, DAY (representing Today’s Jobs), WEEK (representing this week’s jobs) and QUEUE. A number is showing next to each category showing the number of Jobs currently listed in that section. In the example below, there are 9 jobs in total, of which 2 are a Queue Category.
- Mobile Users will receive a New Job in the Queue section of the Jobs Menu.
- The Mobile User can review the Queue job list and Accept a Job. Jobs are accepted by swiping from the right and then clicking the Orange “Accept” option.
- A check prompt then appears to ensure the Mobile User is intent on accepting the Job.
- Given multiple Mobile Users could be attempting to accept the job at the same time, the successful User will receive a confirmation message.
- In the same way, the unsuccessful Mobile User will also receive a notification stating: “This Job has already been accepted by another user”.
Queue Job Function – another way Formitize helps to make your business more efficient.