Formitize, the largest Pest Control Software in Australia has developed an exciting new suite of fully compliant Pest & Termite Inspection Reports that will take professional pest reporting to a whole new level.
Formitize is really excited to announce the fast-approaching release of the impressive new Reporting Suite for Pest Control. The full Reporting Suite will be available for clients from the 7th October 2019.
Matt Burge, CEO at Formitize stated, “We have always been restricted by the old-style reporting formats and layouts supplied by the insurance companies in the Pest Control Industry. Our clients have reluctantly tolerated them but we all know how much better they could be, and now we’ve been given the freedom to deliver them. Our clients will love the new look, professionalism and readability of the new suite of reports”.
Choose from our range of template styles or we’ll build yours:
6 clear objectives for our new Reports:
1. PROTECTED: Ensure your business is being properly protected by up to date and compliant reports.
2. INDEPENDENT: Provide genuine insurance independence so that you can change insurers easily without having to change your reports.
3. CUSTOMISABLE: Enable you to make changes to your reports using the Drag and Drop Form Builder.
4. USER-FRIENDLY:As intuitive and as user-friendly as possible for the Technicians and Inspectors.
5. IMPRESSIVE: Impress your customers with outstanding, beautifully presented PDF Reports.
6. READER FRIENDLY: To make the Reports as reader-friendly as possible, of great value to your customers.
The full Reporting Suite (it’s all included, just pick what you want to use)
1. TI – TERMITE INSPECTION
TI1 Visual Termite Inspection Report (AS 3660.2-2017)
TI2 Visual Termite Inspection Report – Special Purpose
2. TM – TERMITE MANAGEMENT
TM1 Termite Management – Plan
TM2 Termite Management Treatment Proposal (AS 3660-2000)
TM3 Termite Management – Monitoring & Baiting Site Plan
TM4 Treatment Management – Monitoring & Baiting Proposal
TM5 Termite Management – New Construction Certificate of Installation (AS3660.1-2014)
TM6 Termite Management – Existing Structure Certificate of Installation (AS3660.2-2017)
3. TPI – TIMBER PEST INSPECTION
TPI Inspection Agreement
TPI2 Pre-Inspection Agreement (Web)
TPI3 Visual Timber Pest Inspection
TPI4 Visual Timber Pest Inspection – Pre Purchase
A1 Inspection Agreement (Standard & Online Version)
A2 Client Acknowledgement (Standard & Online Version)
4. GP – GENERAL PEST MANAGEMENT
GP1 General Pest – Chemical Application Record
GP2 General Pest – Management Treatment Advice
GP3 General Pest – Service Report
GP4 Pest Management Activity Report
GP5 EPA Pesticide Application Record
GP6 Agricultural Pest & Weed Service Report
GP7 Weed Control Service Report
GP8 QBCC Form 16 Inspection Certificate
5. WORK, HEALTH & SAFETY
WHS1 Risk Assessment
WHS2 Safe Work Method Statement (SWM)
WHS3 Pre-Start Checklist
WHS4 Vehicle Pre-Start Checklist
WHS5 Near Miss / Incident Report
6. WEBFORMS (Forms that can be completed or signed instantly online)
WF1 Contact Us
WF2 Request New Job
WF3 Satisfaction Survey
WF4 Testimonial Request
A1 Inspection Agreement
A2 Client Acknowledgement
7. GENERAL BUSINESS
GB1 Leave Request
GB2 Expense Claim
GB3 Travel Log
GB4 Time Sheet
GB5 Employee Application
GB6 Subcontractor Application
Complete Reports on Desktop or Mobile App
Complete Reports using the Desktop Web Management Portal
For clients that prefer completing their Reports on their desktop computer, the Web Management Portal provides the perfect report building and editing solution. Large screen, clear sections, dropdowns, image uploads, version control, PDF View and so much more to help build and edit reports with ease.
Complete Reports using the App – Apple or Android
The mobile app works beautifully on mobile phones and tablets across both apple and android devices.
The app design has been finely tuned to be as intuitive as possible for Technicians and Inspectors to complete all reports and access all required information.
As a business, you then have two options – either send the finished PDF Report instantly from the App to the client or, send the Report back to the office automatically to be checked and edited by Admin using the Web Management Portal before sending on to the client.
What else does Formitize include?
Complete Business Solution – It would be much easier to show what it doesn’t include!!
In addition to all of the compliant Pest Reports, Heath & Safety Reports and General Business Forms, Formitize is a complete business solution to help you run your business smarter with the following features available:
- CRM Customer Database
- Job Scheduling & Management
- Future Appointment Reminders (to ensure no appointments are missed by letter, email or SMS)
- Current Job Status Updates (to keep clients and your teams updated on current job status)
- Integrated Credit Card Payment Gateway
- Sales Lead Pipeline (with Automated Lead Communications)
- Document Management (with Automated Document Expiry Warnings)
- Health & Safety First (with the option to link to Safety Forms to Job Type templates)
- Online Webforms for Agreements (for Pre-Inspection Agreements, Job Booking and Contact Forms)
- Integrated Quotations (and Automated Quote Follow-up)
- Integrated Invoicing (with Automated Outstanding Invoice Chasing)
- Task Management
- Asset Management (For Integrated Bait & Rodent Station Management & Reporting)
Recent Feature Releases
1. Asset Management System for Bait Station Management
A powerful new Asset Register solution to manage all bait and rodent station assets. Upload all existing stations, Track all usage and activity changes, link to forms for fast and efficient station monitoring. Links automatically to existing barcode numbering systems or use the integrated QR coding.
2. Webforms for Online Agreements
The perfect tool for Pre-Inspection Agreements – you partially complete the agreement with details and email link to clients.
They can open the agreement on their desktop computer or mobile phone and sign on the screen to accept. You and the client automatically receive a copy of the Agreement PDF – So much time and hassle saved!
What is coming soon?
1. Bait Station Trend Reports
Now that our Asset Management Solution for Bait and Rodent Station Monitoring is live, we are currently working on professional Trend Reports that you can provide your clients (or that clients can generate themselves using the Client Portal)
2. Client Portal
An Online Portal for your clients to:
- View Pest Reports
- Generate Own Trend Reports
- View Jobs
- View and Accept Quotes
- View and Pay Invoices
- View and Upload Documents
- Request a New Job
- Request A New Quote
- Request a Call Back
Don’t just take our word for it – we’re the largest for a reason.
Visit www.pestcontrolapp.com.au to view our huge range of clients in the Pest Control Industry and Testimonials from delighted clients from all over the world.
Take a 30 Day Free Trial to test it out for yourself or call one of our team who would love to answer your questions, show you a demonstration and help you set up your trial account. Call us now for a chat on 1300 552 008.