In order to be an effective security provider, you need to keep people safe from harm. This requires prompt and efficient service from your team of security personnel. Whenever something untoward happens, your team must file an incident report to help you during the investigation that usually follows an accident or unforeseen event. This means that your team must be able to provide details of the incident in question in a timely and orderly manner. To ensure accurate reporting, it helps to use mobile forms instead of relying on paperwork because it helps you save time and money and also ensures accuracy in reporting.
Save Money with Mobile Forms
A 2011 study conducted by Coopers & Lybrand (now PricewaterhouseCoopers) reveals that companies spend $20 in labor fees just to file a single document, $120 simply to search for a misfiled document, and $220 to reproduce a lost document.
Imagine how much time and money you can save when you switch to smart forms instead of relying on paper. Your security personnel can enter information directly into the paperless form using their smartphones or tablet. Once the form is uploaded into the management portal, there is no need for additional data entry because the form is now complete and safely stored in the “cloud.” You also increase accuracy as your reports are created in and automatically corrected by the app.
Benefits of Mobile Incident Reporting
Here are some of the benefits that you will enjoy when using mobile incident reporting:
1. Create easy-to-complete paperless forms and generate accurate reports –Incident reports become much easier to create, fill out, and complete, thanks to your new paperless app. Formitize provides you with digital forms that you can use for incident reports. Mobile incident reports are far more accurate than your usual paper reports. Your smart forms have each section ready to fill out, including checklists and dropdowns. Deal only with relevant sections and let your mobile forms develop their own direction as the responses are provided.
2. Date and Time Stamping – Formitize has time and date stamp built into the forms. This can be quite useful during future investigations. It helps to know the exact time and date when the incident occurred and finding out is easy, thanks to the date and time stamping that comes with your mobile incident reports.
3. More Detailed Reporting – No more running around trying to find out more about an incident. Everything you need should be provided in the mobile incident report. It should tell you what happened, when it happened, who was involved, and whether or not police were called.
4. Efficient Archiving – No more sorting through mountains of paperwork to find more information on a certain incident. Just type in the keywords into the app’s search function to find the right mobile incident report. You’re guaranteed to find a detailed and accurate report that is closer to the truth than any paper form you could ever use.
5. Reports Come Alive with Drawings and Photos – You can also upload drawings and photos into the management portal together with your mobile incident report. This makes it so much easier to describe what happened during the incident as users who have access can glean additional information linked with the paperless incident report.
Are you ready to go paperless? We will formitize your paperwork for you. So what are you waiting for?