Your website is your business’ home online – you need to keep it updated with fresh content, otherwise, you won’t be able to climb Google’s Search Engine Results Page (SERP). You need to update your website with new content on a regular basis as this keeps your target audience interested and engaged.
Content Opens the Doors of Opportunity
Fresh content opens the doors of opportunity for you to find potential customers in a sea of consumers on the world wide web. In Google, people use keywords to find the products or services that they are looking for. Keywords are the words or phrases that people use to search for what they need online. The words you use when creating new content for your website become fuel for Google to connect you with users who are searching for your particular product or service.
Here are a few questions to help you find the right keywords to use for your website to connect you with your target market:
- What search terms would you like Google users to type in to find your website?
- What words do you think people will use to find you in Google search results?
- What would your ideal search queries look like?
Getting the website visitors to visit your home page requires the use of correct keywords. Your goal is to catch your audience’s attention enough so that they will keep coming back for more. Engaging them with fresh content is key to keeping them returning to your website for more new content. The more targeted your content, the more likely they are to continue visiting your site.
So how do you know if your content is fresh and interesting enough for your target audience?
Here are 5 areas that you can cover:
- Write new content relevant to your industry and news events. Is there a problem in your area that affects the homes of your community? Is there something your business can do to help those affected? It helps to gain the confidence of your locals, especially if you can help them solve their problems with your product or service.
- Show people that you care. Let your customers know that you care about them more than the money itself. If you genuinely want to help them, then offer them your best product or service and write about your contribution and how you can help others.
- Promote everything. Is there something unique about your product or service that only your business can provide for your target market? Content is all about educating your audience. Show them why you are the go-to person for something in particular so they will see you as the authority on such matters.
- Build Brand Awareness. Show your customers how unique you are and introduce them to your particular brand. This way, they will think of you first when they need the product or service you’re offering.
- Offer specials and services. Get your target customers buying your product or service by providing them with special offers for a limited time only. This creates a sense of urgency and gets people excited enough to purchase your product or service.
How to Create Loyal Customers
Being consistent goes a long way when it comes to increasing loyalty in your clients base. Let them know that you will always offer them high quality products or services, specials, and you will never leave them high and dry.
Your target audience will appreciate your brand more when they get to know you and understand your philosophy and how your business can help solve their problems. This translates to brand awareness and improves your possibility of gaining more customers in the future, while keeping your existing one satisfied with your products and services.
Here are a few ways to gain your customers’ loyalty:
- Emotionally connect with your customers. Let your clients see you as a human being and not just goods and services. When they see you as a person and not just as a commercial entity, they will identify with you and support whatever it is you are selling.
- Stand out and be unique. Let people know that you are head and shoulders above the competition. Reveal your strengths and grab their attention by showing them why you’re the best choice for them.
- Tell your customers you’re worth it. Build trust by showing them that you have what it takes to deliver what is needed or solve their problems. Highlighting your business achievements, training, and certifications show that you are the leader in your industry. Don’t be shy. Show the world what you can do.
- Be the Expert. Do what it takes to become the authority in your chosen field. Create content that lets your audience know you’re the go-to person in your particular niche.
Being consistent with your content creation could spell the difference between winning customers over and losing them to the competition. You don’t need to complicate things. Just do your research and put your best foot forward by delivering fresh content that matters. Focus on delivering high quality content that’s new and interesting and you’ll reap the benefits!